Enabling young people to reach their full potential
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Georgia
The Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Georgia strives to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. We're dedicated to providing a safe, positive place and having a significant impact on their lives.
Our Core Promises
- To America's Youth: To provide a safe, positive place and have a significant impact on their lives.
- To the Nation: To uphold high ethical standards in all areas, especially in overseeing our finances, reporting data on membership and community outreach, being good stewards of the donor dollar and representing ourselves to the public.
Our Core Beliefs
- A safe place to learn & grow.
- Ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals.
- Life-enhancing programs & character development experiences.
- Hope & opportunity.
Boys & Girls Club Code
- I believe in God and the right to worship according to my own faith and religion.
- I believe in America and the American way of life, in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
- I believe in fair play, honesty and sportsmanship.
- I believe in my Boys & Girls Club which stands for all these things